Giving Tuesday is just around the corner!
Updated: Nov 10, 2021
November 30, is a global day of giving that celebrates the support individuals provide to nonprofit organizations. Courageous Connections in Snohomish County offers healing, learning, and growing to people with a wide variety of behavioral and mental health and wellness related concerns through a therapeutic connection to a gentle horse.
As you know, the need for individual support in our community continues to grow and we are growing to help meet that need. We’re offering more classes and now two mini-horses, Ode and Delilah to love and listen to our clients. Classes include:
· Equine Encounters focused on those with behavioral challenges to develop life skills
· Equine Assisted Psychotherapy is intended for individuals who seek healing outside a traditional clinical setting
· Horse Essentials offers a unique opportunity to develop a strong foundation of horsemanship skills.
Your generous donations help with feed, vet care, and shelter for our therapy horses as well as scholarships allowing access for those who may be underserved. Donations also ensure we have the very best instructors and therapists to lead sessions that build well-being and healing for our neighbors who are taking the next step to healing, growth and development.
Please consider a donation allowing us to continue to serve others in their journey to wellness. Donations made now through November 30th will all be added as a part of our Giving Tuesday campaign.
You can learn more about our services and see more stories and successes at our website: https://www.courageous-connections.org/
There are so many ways to show your support!
· Donate between now and November 30th for Giving Tuesday
· Create your own fundraiser on Facebook supporting Courageous Connections.
· Spread the word! Follow us on social media and share our posts
· Become one of our fabulous volunteers